Folder Abuse and Harassment Information

Click here for more information on Order of Protection, Domestic Violence, or Crime Victims

It is best to speak to a domestic violence counselor before going to court. A counselor can help you with your court papers and a safety plan. Visit the links to find help if you are a victim of domestic violence. You can also contact your local Family Court to find out where to go for help.


Contact Us

80 Ridgebury Hill Road
Slate Hill, NY 10973
phone retro 16 845-355-5700


Dogs Button

Dog License

Tax button

Pay Taxes

Water button

Pay Water Bill

FOIL button

Request FOIL

Agendas & Minutes Button

Town Board

Agendas & Minutes Button

Planning Board

Agendas & Minutes Button

Zoning Board

Notices Button

Public Notices